"How do I know if I need a zoning permit?" To find out what permits are necessary for your project, please contact :

Blake Wright, Planning and Zoning Director

Town of Maiden at (828)-428-5034

or email him at bwright@maidennc.gov

Western Piedmont council of Governments http://www.wpcog.org/

Catawba county building services GIS Link - http://gis.catawbacountync.gov/parcel/

How to open a business

IWS-SF  (Industrial waste survey- short form)
Maiden SUO
Town's FOG
Sewer Use Ordinance
Town of Maiden