To help you decide if you should call 9-1-1 answer these questions (as best you can):
- Is the condition life or limb threatening?
- Could the condition worsen quickly on the way to the hospital?
- If you move the victim, will it cause further injury?
- Does the person need skills or equipment that paramedics or EMT's carry right away?
- Would distance or traffic cause a delay in getting the person to the hospital?
If the answer is yes to any of these….call 9-1-1.
A friendly town with safe streets and neighborhoods.
Maiden Police Department
201 West Main Street
Maiden, NC 28650
Chief of Police
Inv. Josh Stikeleather
Lt. J.G. Wagner
Sgt. K. Younger
Sgt. J. Painter
Officer M. Baker
Federal & State Links
Maiden Police Department's Crash Report Database