Request a Property Check

Request PropertyMaiden Police Department offers a free Keep Check / Extra Patrol Program for anyone that owns a residence, building, or property inside the town limits of Maiden. Maiden Police Department Officers will check the property at random times during the requested duration.

Submit a Property Keep Check Request Below 

Property Keep Check/Extra Patrol