Scroll To Top

A friendly town with safe streets and neighborhoods.

Planning and Zoning

"How do I know if I need a zoning permit?"

To find out what permits are necessary for your project, please contact :

Blake Wright

Planning and Zoning Director  


Western Piedmont council of Governments

Catawba county building services GIS Link -

How to open a business

IWS-SF (Industrial waste survey- short form)
Maiden SUO
Town's FOG
Sewer Use Ordinance
Town of Maiden